Looking for Treatment and Relief of Back Pain?
Chiropractor in Vaughan Explains How
Chiropractic care offers solutions for back pain relief and spinal correction.
A consultation and examination with our chiropractor will help determine what is causing your back pain and give you options for relief of pain as well as correcting the underlying problem.
Unlike medical care of back pain, which treats symptoms with pills, chiropractic care gives a natural approach to correcting spinal problems related to low back pain.
A 1993 study by Dr. Pran Magna et al*, commissioned by the Ontario Ministry Of Health showed:
1. “… spinal manipulation applied by chiropractors is shown to be more effective than alternative treatments for [low back pain]. Many medical therapies are of questionable validity or are clearly inadequate.”
2. Chiropractic treatment and spinal manipulation of low back pain is safe and “safer than medical management of low-back pain.”
3. “…that patients are very satisfied with chiropractic management of [low back pain] and considerably less satisfied with physician management.”
* Magna, P et al. “The Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Chiropractic Management of Low Back Pain”. 1993
If you are suffering of:
- Back pain
- Leg pain / sciatic pain / numbness or tingling
- Back muscle spasm
- Muscle tightness
- Buttock pain
- Weakness in the legs
then consider seeing a chiropractor for a thorough spinal exam to determine what is causing your back pain and associated symptoms. Once the chiropractor completes the examination and determines that chiropractic can help, you will get a corrective care plan that aims at relieving your immediate pain as well as correcting the underlying problem.
Correcting the underlying problem of back pain is essential in prevention of future episodes of back pain. This is what makes chiropractic care unique in the management of back pain. Chiropractic care helps with pain relief, chiropractic helps with spinal correction and with optimizing spinal alignment, and chiropractic care helps with prevention of future back problems by keeping the spine well-aligned.
Over the last 15 years, our team at Back To Health Chiropractic Centre has helped over 3500 people get relief from pain, conquer stress, and supercharge their health with chiropractic care.
We use a systematic approach to examine and discover the underlying problem that’s causing your pain and give solutions to correct the problem. Our priority is getting you out of pain quickly so you can get back to doing what’s important to you (family, work, recreation). We use corrective chiropractic care, a research-based systematic way of correcting spinal problems that help prevent degeneration and that help prevent the pain from recurring in the future.
If you are suffering of back pain or leg pain, are looking for relief and want guidance and direction to a healthier, stronger you call Back To Health Chiropractic today for a consultation at (905) 303-1009.
See Related Articles