What is Corrective Chiropractic Care?
Corrective chiropractic care is an advanced, evidenced-based approach to the correction of spinal problems, postural problems and spinal conditions. The technique used in corrective chiropractic care is called Chiropractic Biophysics® (CBP®). Dr. Walter Salubro is trained and certified in Chiropractic BioPhysics.
CBP involves specific corrective adjustments and specific structural rehabilitation exercises. The goal of corrective chiropractic care is optimal spinal alignment and optimal posture. Spinal x-rays, computerized postural assessments and health status questionnaires are assessed before and after to measure results and progress.
With corrective chiropractic you get:
- A systematic approach to identifying the cause of the problem.
- A spinal x-ray analysis.
- A computerized posture assessment.
- A thorough report of findings.
- A personalized spinal correction and postural correction plan.
- Outcome objectives and comparisons.
- Before and after x-ray analysis.
- Before and after postural analysis.
- Lifestyle recommendations.
- Ergonomic recommendations.
The benefits of corrective chiropractic care:
- Pain relief along with correction of the underlying spinal problem.
- Improved posture - your posture looks better.
- Reduction in muscle tightness and tension (neck, shoulder, back).
- Increased mobility.
- Improved abilities with your daily activities.
- Increase in health status.
In pain? Can't move well? Have a posture problem? What's next? Call us today or come visit. At your first visit at our office, we well determine if you are a candidate for corrective chiropractic care.
Your first visit includes:
- A spinal and neurological exam.
- A postural assessment.
- A computerized nerve scan.
- Spinal x-rays.
If you do qualify for care, you will receive a care plan that is specific to you. To book your chiropractic consult and exam and determine if you qualify for corrective chiropractic care, call us today at (905) 303-1009.
Dr. Walter Salubro, D.C., C.A.C.C.P.
Corrective Care Chiropractor in Vaughan, ON
Back To Health Chiropractic Centre
6-20 Cranston Park Ave. Maple, Vaughan Ontario
Tel: (905) 303-1009
"Leading you to better health the chiropractic way."