Corrective Chiropractic Care
What is Corrective Chiropractic Care?
Corrective chiropractic care is an advanced, evidenced-based approach to the correction
of spinal problems, postural problems and spinal conditions.
The technique used in corrective chiropractic care is called Chiropractic Biophysics® (CBP®).
CBP involves specific corrective adjustments and specific structural rehabilitation exercises.
The goal of corrective chiropractic care is optimal spinal alignment and optimal posture.
Spinal x-rays, computerized postural assessments and health status questionnaires are
assessed before and after to measure results and progress.
With corrective chiropractic you get:
- A systematic approach to identifying the cause of the problem.
- A spinal x-ray analysis.
- A computerized posture assessment.
- A thorough report of findings.
- A personalized spinal correction and postural correction plan.
- Outcome objectives and comparisons.
- Before and after x-ray analysis.
- Before and after postural analysis.
- Lifestyle recommendations.
- Ergonomic recommendations.
The benefits of corrective chiropractic care:
- Pain relief along with correction of the underlying spinal problem.
- Improved posture – your posture looks better.
- Reduction in muscle tightness and tension (neck, shoulder, back).
- Increased mobility.
- Improved abilities with your daily activities.
- Increase in health status.
In pain? Can’t move well? Have a posture problem? What’s next?
Call us today or come visit.
At your first visit at our office, we well determine if you are a candidate for
corrective chiropractic care.
Your first visit includes:
- A spinal and neurological exam.
- A postural assessment.
- A computerized nerve scan.
- Spinal x-rays.
If you do qualify for care, you will receive a care plan that is specific to you.
To book your chiropractic consult and exam and determine if you qualify for
corrective chiropractic care, call us today at (905) 303-1009.
Dr. Walter Salubro, D.C., C.A.C.C.P.
Maple’s family wellness chiropractor.
Back To Health Chiropractic Centre
6-20 Cranston Park Ave.
Maple, Vaughan Ontario
“Leading you to better health the chiropractic way.”