Dr. Walter Salubro’s
BACK to HEALTH MAKEOVER
How to Elevate Your Life with 5 Pillars of Great Health
Stress can worsen or increase the risk of conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, depression, anxiety, asthma, and headaches. Stress is also related to accelerated aging and early death.
Many of these health problems can be prevented with healthier lifestyle choices. This seminar is designed to support and guide you in making healthier lifestyles choices in the area’s of: 1) Nutrition, 2) Exercise, 3) Stress Management, 4) Back Care and 5) Life Goals & Vision.
Here is just a portion of what you will learn:
- Discover the biggest key to elevating your overall health and improve your ability to handle life’s ongoing daily stresses.
- 7 eating strategies that help you lose weight, reduce the risk of heart disease, increase your energy and improve your mood.
- 7 effective ways to get the laziness out of exercise.
- How to identify the main sources of stress in your life.
- 3 stress-busting tips that instantly relieve tension and get you immediately feeling better.
- How to strengthen your back so you can get more done during your busy day while preventing backaches and injury.
- 3 success principles that give your life more purpose, help you discover your passion, achieve your dreams and create long-lasting happiness.
- And much much more.
Here is what others have said about Dr. Walter Salubro’s workshops & seminars:
“This seminar was very helpful and is truly an eye-opener. A lot of people, if not everyone, should be knowledgeable with these issues. The seminar will definitely touch and change the lives of people in a very positive way!” – Ian M.
“I learned a lot today on how to improve the quality of my life and I decided that starting today I will apply what I learned not only for myself but for my whole family as well. Dr. Salubro thank you very much.” – Alma F.
Presented by: Dr. Walter Salubro
Duration: 2 hours
Registration: Show up 30 minutes before start time to take your seat.
Cost: Free (a $39 value)
Venue: See the right side of this page for location.
RSVP: Fill out registration form on right side or call (905) 303-1009 today.
Advanced booking is required.
Limited seating for 23 people.
“It is the mindful lifestyle choices you make today that will keep you
healthy, strong and enduring for the marathon called life.”
– Dr. Walter Salubro
Dates, Times & Location
Saturday August 29, 2015 — Maple, ON
Back To Health Chiropractic Centre
20 Cranston Park Ave, #6
Call (905) 303-1009 to RSVP.
Also, this is Dr. Walter Salubro’s inaugural book launch event.
Get a FREE copy of Dr. Walter’s new book, Back to Health by Choice, when you attend this seminar. (one book per family).